About the Chamber
Did you know that the Tucumcari/Quay County Chamber...
SPONSORS THESE EVENTS:
- Parade of Lights & the Residential and Business Lighting Contest in December
- Monthly Chamber Luncheons or Business After Hours Socials
- AS WELL AS:
- Sends out hundreds of visitor information requests every year
- Partners with Lodgers Tax Board, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Main Street, Art Space, Eastern New Mexico Arts and Cultural Center (ENMACC), and the Greater Tucumcari Economic Development Corporation (GTEDC)
Participates in organization of the Legislative Reception/Forum prior to annual NM Legislative session and issues legislative reports to Quay County every year together with the Association of Commerce and industry (ACI)
- Has produced flyers promoting the Scenic Byways in Northeast New Mexico
- Places advertisements in major guides, such as the New Mexico Vacation Guide, American Road, RV Journal, Route 66 Magazine New Mexico, Your Host magazine to promote Tucumcari and Quay County
- Sends out press releases for area major events to the New Mexico Magazine, ENMR Netlink, Farm & Ranch Magazine, Happenings in American Profile, NPR Portales, Enchantment Magazine, craft magazines, Mesalands Community Bulletin Board, the ABQ Journal, KTNM/KQAY and other area newspapers and radio stations
- Acts as a Visitor Information Center for Quay County
- Sponsors and/or co-sponsors with SBDC, and GTEDC business workshops, such as the Artisan Entrepreneurial Seminar, the Personnel Development Training Workshop and Hospitality Training
- E-mails business alerts to warn our members of possible frauds in the community as soon as we receive one
- Informs our members of news, events, and specials through a regular E-newsletter, and as needed emails. Provides bulk mail permit and
- Offers many, many other benefits to our members.
Our Chamber has also recently produced a music CD titled "Songs of Tucumcari" that includes fourteen songs that focus on Tucumcari with Tucumcari in the title. These songs span the decades and genres to provide musical entertainment for all.
The Chamber has also designed a new Mural Map with precise locations and an easy-to-follow, logical trail for hours of Mural viewing enjoyment.
Songs of Tucumcari
Board of Directors
Contact The Chamber
Tucumcari/Quay County Chamber